Overview :Certificate Awarded : This course is accredited under the Registered Safety Officer’s Continuing Professional Development Programme.
To train construction site supervisor on the environmental health control work. The primary aim of the ECO scheme is for the contractors to take a more pro-active role to ensure that construction sites are kept free of environmental health problems.
Curriculum Description :
– Control of Disease-Bearing Vectors and Rodents
– Proper Management and Disposal of Solid Waste
– Control of Noise and Dust Pollution
– General Housekeeping
– Drainage Control
– Air and Water Pollution Control
– Environmental Public Health Law
Contact Person :
Name Salutation Designation Phone/ Fax SEI (65) 67319208 firstname.lastname@example.org